Saturday, April 19, 2008

$#%^& Toe!


Hey all........4 of you that read my blog(Tara, Teresa, Tia, and Jaycee). If anyone else reads my blog, hey to you too. I just wanted to write about my horrable accident the other day, if I told you about over the phone, bare with me, if you read it on the myfamily web sight, bare with me too. But the other day, I was getting ready and as I walked out of my closet, I stubbed my toe on this wire basket just out side my closet door. And this was no ordinary "Ouch, I stubbed my toe!" This was a "$%^&#$%$ bugger, son-of-a, danget all to heck" stub your toe. And the basket wasn't some little basket, it was heavy, and quite solid I found out. I've encluded a picture so you can somewhat share my pain.

4 comments:

teresa and the boys said...

Ouch!

Tara Mc said...

I share your pain babe, and a little resposibility too, since I gave you that sturdy basket:)

Anonymous said...

Ouch Charlie!!!! That had to hurt

Melanie said...

Ouch!!!! Next time...you might want to not do that. :D