Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Love the fam!


Rewind! This is Tara, Jaycee, KaDee, and I in Cody, WY swimming at the Rec Center over Christmas. It was freezing outside so we found inside activities and made the best of it. It had a slide, play toys, hot tub, deep end, and a lap area. Others that were there were Britnee, Jacob, Cody, my mom, and Bret. During the week that we were there we also had a blast going to the movies to see Alvin and the Chipmunks and National Treasurer 2. We had cousins and other family come over too and we had fun eating and playing on Bret and Heidi's singstar. We got to do a lot of catch up with family we don't see very much and it was nice to catch up with them. I love my family.

2 comments:

Tara Mc said...

I think that is a way fun memory and a terrible picture of me-I look almost bald!! That's why I'm growing my hair out.

teresa and the boys said...

So when I checked your blog "Fidelity" started up, and since you have it listed as "unknown" I thought I'd share some of my vast musical knowledge -- =)

It's Regina Spektor, and all of her stuff is that good.