Monday, April 14, 2008

About me!


I am Kelly....I am married to Ben....and we have a the cutest little boy named Chris. We live in our cute little house in our cute little neighborhood in Idaho. My husband does AI for dairy cows. I have the joyous pleasure of being a stay-at-home mom and love it. I keep busy with Chris, cleaning, and reading. Sounds boring but I very much so enjoy 2 out of the 3 of those activities;) I love to dance, though I don't get to do it much anymore. I love my own little family. I also love my bigger family. I am the baby of 5 in my family. We're all married now and are making our big family bigger and I love it. And I think that about wraps it up.

2 comments:

Tara Mc said...

Hey Kelly, keep it up, it looks great. Sorry I didn't get to tell you goodbye today, so bye, hope you had a good trip home.

Grandma Sony said...

Hey, where have I been - your blog is cool and I haven't even been checking it out - you are doing so good and now I can check yours as well as others. Love it ! ! !