Tuesday, April 8, 2014

January 2014!

 Happy New Year!  And this year, that meant that my Bentley Austin is now a Sunbeam!  Crazy how time flies!
 Charly is into everything!  She gets into cupboards, whatever room happens to have an open door, bathrooms, ect... But how fun it is to watch her learn and grow.
 And when she's tired, she's out like that!  Floor, high chair, couch, wherever!
 Too cute of a moment to pass up a picture of.  All the kids watching a movie with daddy!
 Poor Bentley took a spill walking out from church and face planted it in the parking lot.  Poor kid looked beat up.
 As soon as the weather warmed up, the kids couldn't just stay in the house anymore!
 So they all went out to visit the calves!
 They loved being out and about and helping me feed the animals!
 How they enjoyed the fresh air!
 I wanted some maternity pictures taken since this is the last time I'll be pregnant.
 My wonderful mother-in-law, Ann, was so gracious to give up an afternoon with her husband to come and take them for me.
 She did a wonderful job and I will cherish them forever!
 Baby JJ joined us 2 1/2 weeks later!
 And it's crazy, but I do miss the little nudges and flutters.
 So glad we were able to capture her preciousness from the inside like we did.
Couldn't ask for a more amazing family!

No comments: