Tuesday, April 8, 2014

February 2014!

 My cute kids spending time together!  Rare moments when they're actually getting along long enough to get a picture of them.
 February 10th, 2014, Jillian Jade, aka JJ, was born!  She was born at 11:17 am, at 6 lbs 13 oz, 19 inches long.  I sat from 8:00 am to 10:30 am at a 5 so told Ben he could go get something to eat.  He ran to Walmart for a movie then over to Jack in the Box for lunch.  While he was gone, my epidural had left a window the size of my fist on the left side of my belly button.  It started really hurting so they gave me a huge dose of medicine and checked me again.  I'd gone from a 5 to a 10 in a half hour......and Ben wasn't back yet.  I called him and told him to hurry.  He changed his order to to-go and ran.  The doctor changed and came in and a couple minutes later, Ben showed up so we started pushing.  3 pushes the first contraction, 3 the next, and 4 the next and she was here.  She had a bit of meconium when they broke my water, but they got it all out.  She did put up a fight when they wanted her to really take a breath so went on the breathing machine for 15 minutes and then was great.  They tested her blood sugar a few times to make sure it was staying level because sometimes the breathing treatment burns the sugar supply.  She was fine and we got to take her home the next day. 
 Daddy sure loves his girls!  And they all have him wrapped around their tiny little fingers.
 Peyton and JJ!
 Bentley and JJ!
 Charly and JJ!
 And Chris and JJ!
 She is tiny and sweet and so lovable.
 She has Bentley's nose, Peyton's lips, Charly's eyes, and Chris's hair!  Little bit of everyone:)
 The 3 girls:)
 JJ's 2 week Newborn shots.
 She's so beautiful and precious.
Love that our family is complete!

No comments: