Friday, November 8, 2013

May 2013!

 Owning our own home is fun again!  Knowing that taking care of it and it's yours and taking pride in house it looks:)  Ben loves riding that lawn mower, and occasionally Peyton can convince him to take her with him.
 Happy Mother's Day!  My wonderful husband and kids got me these gorgeous flowers and I had my kids all together all day!  My parents also came up.  It was so much fun.
 Charly's first pony tail!  Peyton was so excited I could do her hair AND Charly's hair!
 The weekend Hailie and Derek blessed their handsome little boy, Ryker, the kids and I had a chance to go up and stay a few days.  We got to go to the little zoo in Idaho Falls.  It was so much fun (minus the creepy guy that grew a liking for Peyton :( ).
 Charly can't crawl out of her play pen yet.....so the kids climb in with her:)  They're all so fun!
  Grandpa Rusty and Grandma Sony always bring goodies when they come, and my kids enjoy the heck out of them.
 Headed to church Sunday morning!  So cute!
 Shoshone Falls with Bart's family when they came up to visit.
 We had a fun group and had a really fun day in Twin.
 We at pizza and played at the park there at Shoshone Falls!
 Bart and his wife, Michelle, with Brooklyn, Addison, and Reaggan.
 After Shoshone Falls, we went and played at Hop-2-it!
 We all had a great time spending hours there.
 So much fun to spend time with family we don't get to see much.
 Bentley and Addison are only 7 months apart and have so much fun together.
 The kids helping me with the laundry!  So much fun being a stay-at-home mom!
I had the chance to go back to ISU Cosmetology and have mine and Peyton's pedi's done!  She had so much fun!  When she got done before me, the gall took her and curled her hair all cute and Peyton felt so special. 

No comments: