Friday, November 8, 2013

July 2013!

 Ben and I neither one have a green thumb and have some future plans for the ground that these rose bushes were planted on so we decided no sense in prolonging the inevitable so we might as well get rid of them now.  It took us a few hours and an over heated truck, but we got them out.
 Ben did the hard work, all I did was drive the truck!
 I left the kids with Ben one day while I ran Chris to Pocatello and this is how Ben found Bentley after he'd been quiet too long that Ben went searching.  Silly kid had lotion all over his head.
 This is my cute boy in his "huffalo" hat.  He can't say buffalo yet so he was running around the house saying "I a huffalo!"
 I made a fort in the front room out of chairs, couches, and blankets and the kids even had their lunch in there that day.  I've been asked ever since if we can do it again.
 We like to go out and enjoy a cool summer evening....when we get one.
 Ben's had troubles with his gallbladder ever since I've known him.  He finally decided he'd had enough and we scheduled the surgery.  I think I was more nervous then he was.
 His biggest problem with the hospital part was that he wasn't given very much food to eat.  He ate this jello like it was prime rib.
 The random positions baby's fall asleep in is worth the picture alone!
We got to go to work one day with daddy.  The kids love to get out at the end and walk down the alley with daddy.  The cows were mooing very loudly that day and Bentley doesn't care much for loud noises.  So Peyton had her arm around him helping him plug his ears so he wasn't scared!  Love these precious moments caught on camera.

No comments: