Sunday, October 2, 2011

September 26th-October 2nd!

(27th) I have been progressively getting worse at remembering to take pictures. I have most recently had my phone handy most of the time though. Thank heavens for technology or I wouldn't have only one picture on this post! Chris is not in scouts! And he loves it. He's technically been in it since June, but he was at his dad's house for the summer so has just started going since school started. This was his first pack meeting. He is having so much fun with scouts.
(28th) Kenny and Kristie had a breakfast for dinner get together for Isabelle's birthday and we were invited. It was delicious and so fun to sit and visit. Isabelle's getting so big and she had a fun time with her presents.

(29th) Peyton always watches out the window in the morning for "da bus" for Chris while he brushes his teeth and does his hair and gets his shoes on. This particular day, she wore his backpack while she watched. As she waves bye bye bus and bye bye Debbie, she always turns to me and says "Me too mom, I wide da bus." It makes me so sad to tell her she has to wait until she's bigger.


That evening, Ann and I were asked to take a meal to a lady in our ward who had just had surgery. Ann had gone to Montana that morning with Dayn so before she left, she brought her part of the meal to me and I was to deliver it. I ended up waiting for a few minutes on their porch so my little delivery help made herself comfortable. She felt so big getting to help me.



(1st) The BSU Broncos had another game on Satruday so Ben, me, Bentley, Peyton, and Kelby got to go to it:) And again, I forgot my camera, but it was a great time and they won again. Go Broncos!



(2nd) Sunday was an eventful day. First, Ben came home from work feeling pretty yucky, by mid afternoon, he was drained of energy from up and down and trips to the bathroom. Our solution: put him close to the "comute" isn't so far when he has to get up. This is where he pretty much lived for the next 24 hours.



While I was watching the kids that afternoon, I was laying on the couch and Bentley was scaling along the back of the couch on my side. He grabbed a remote off the top of the couch then lost his balance and fell. My face broke his fall and his fall broke my lip!



We also got the great news that Michelle and Rob had their baby! Paxon Scott Linger:) He is so adorable! They had a couple scares, but the Lord blessed us in many ways and they are all doing well now.

1 comment:

Grandma Sony said...

wow, it sounds like you're in store for some rest and life to be easy - yeah right, with your little family - does that ever happen???