Sunday, October 9, 2011

Oct 3rd-9th!

(4th) Cleaning time! But this time when I went in, they informed me that my 3 wisdom teeth were needing to come out:( I wasn't too thrilled, but at the same time, don't want to have to deal with the repercutions if I don't have them removed. So the appointment is set for November 3rd. Got to be healed up for Thanksgiving:D On a brighter note, no cavities:)
That evening, Ben cooked hamburgers on the grill........in the rain!!! And Peyton had so much fun wearing the hand-me-down rain coat from cousin Wyatt!

Bentley got a cupcake, but to help minimize the mess, he took himself outside to eat it. He loved the cupcake and didn't mind at all being outside.


(5th) We have been infested with FLIES!!!!!!!! So our solution is to get the vacuum out, swat the flies, and hurry and vacuum them, just in case they're only stunned! Peyton liked helping me. Guess she got over her fear of the noise!


(6th) The cold has arrived! It wasn't quite cold enough for snow, except on the mountains, but it sure cooled down quick. So we all broke out the hot chocolate and Peyton was a big fan. She had me or Chris fill her cup at least 5 or 6 times that day!

No comments: