Saturday, October 3, 2009

Peyton's 6 months old!

I can't believe my little girl is already 6 months old. It doesn't seem possible. But oh, what a great 6 months it has been! She is the most wonderful baby and I couldn't have ask for a better behaved one. She is beautiful, when she smiles, or puckers to cry, or even scowels, she is amazingly gorgeous. Here a just a few picture of the fun she's brought to our lives. She loves oreo's! And when she's tired of eating it, she loves to smear it all over my blinds.

I've started walking with my next door neighbor who has a daughter that is 4 months younger then Peyton. We take our strollers and walk-n-talk. Peyton gets all bundled up to go and loves it!


She get's to go to the BYU games with us because 1st; I am her meals, 2nd; she's too young to need a ticket; and 3rd, she loves the outside. The noise doesn't seem to bother her at all. She's gong to be a great Cougar fan!

She plays and plays and plays til she litterally can't play anymore. She has this little mat that has toys going over the top of it. She had been playing all morning, then all the sudden was quiet. And this is what I found.....10 minutes before she was due to eat. She is so precious.




Peyton makes a great pumpkin comparison. We wanted to be able to compare our pumkin to to show how big it had gotten. What better then Miss Pretty Princess Pey Pey! Such fun.
I am so very blessed! I have an amazing husband and 2 wonderful children. I have the gospel in my life to guide me and show me the way in life and as a parent. I have a family that is behind me in everything I do and loves me unconditionally. I live in a wonderful community. I don't know that I could ask for more.

No comments: