Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ink pad!

Thank heavens for baby wipes! I was doing some scrapbooking last night after my beautiful daughter when to bed because you know how 6 month olders can be with getting into stuff. Well, I put everything together when I was finished. And this morning, I thought to myself, "There's no way she could get my Stampin Up ink pads open so there's no reason she can't play on the floor." Well, like all mothers know, quiet is never a good sign so I checked on her, and this is what I found......
She found a little tiny(1"X1") ink pad that I've never used that came with a little stamp set I bought. I had completely forgotten that it was there. Well, she found it.
So into the tub she goes. Little did I put together, water makes the ink go further So she proceeded to smear the now wet again ink all over me, her, and the tub. So I called the first person I could think of that might know how to get it off, my sister, Tara. Who failed to answer her phone when I really needed her. So I called a friend of mine that I sometimes scrapbook with. We decided to try wipies. Thank havens for this particular invention. Then are great for almost everything. It worked. So I drained the tub and wiped Peyton down with wipies. And I ever seen a ring-around-the-tub like this.
Life is never boring with children! What would I do without my kids. She is fine! Fact is, she got quite mad at me when I took the ink pad away. She has no perminant damage, but I'm will be sure to scrapbook it so she will be able to look back on it and I know I will never forget it!

1 comment:

teresa and the boys said...

What a stinker! Super cute pictures though... even if they did mean you had a bog mess to clean up!