Saturday, August 29, 2009

The love of my life!

My husband is my best friend and today is his birthday! So you get to hear about my love! He was raised in Murtaugh, Idaho. Graduated high school in 03. Went on a mission to Atlanta, Georgia a few months after graduation. Returned home and started working for his dad breeding dairy cows. He and I met in April 06. (pic taken 6.26.06)
We were married December 15, 2006. He has been my world ever since. He loves my son and our daughter unconditionally.

He'll even play with Chris, even though he doesn't care for water. Chris didn't want to play slip-n-slide alone so Ben kept him company.

I this one, he may look like Shrek, but he'll always be my Prince Charming. I love him for the dad he is to our kids, for the husband he is to me, and the provider he is for our family. He loves his work and is a loyal friend. He gets along with everyone and stands up for himself and what he knows is right.
I am the luckiest person to have him in my life. I could not have asked for a better man as my husband. Honey, I hope you have a great day. I love you very much.

2 comments:

Grandma Sony said...

Awesome post - I am also very glad Ben is a vital and loved member of our family - but mostly - I love the way he loves you and his kids.

Tara Mc said...

get big brownie points for this post. You did a great job!