Monday, August 24, 2009

Last couple weeks random events!

My Birthday was August 19th. This was my beautiful gift from my husband! He and Chris went to town to get steaks for dinner and came home to suprise me with these and a candy bouquet. He cooked me dinner and let me have half of the bed that night at bed. 8-19-09 Peyton had to get her 4 month shots on August 3. She was a trooper. The part she disliked the most was that the nurse had to hold down her legs to put the shots in. She teared up for a few seconds, they let go of her legs, I picked her up, and she was fine. 8-3-09
Just cute snap shot of my little girl. She is getting so big, I can hardly believe it. My beautiful Princess Pey Pey(thanks Tara)! 8-2-09


Peyton's first Oreo! She loved it. She sucked and chewed and licked that Oreo and wasn't done when I took it from her. 8-11-09


Ben took a few days off so we could get away to spend some time with family. Ben loves the Burley County fair. And it happened to fall on the same weekend as Kenny and Kristie's (Ben's brother and his wife) little girl, Kierstley's, birthday. So we all went to a party at the Shoshone fall's picnic area. It wasn't flowing as heavily as it was this June, which was as heavy as it has been in years, but it still was amazing. So this is Ben, Peyton, Chris, Jocelynn. 8-13-09

Christopher's first day of 1st grade. My little boy isn't so little anymore. I'm still trying to grasp how big he's getting. He's such a handsom little boy. I love him so much.

I am truely blessed. I've been given the blessing of being able to keep Chris for school. He will get to spend the summers with his dad, but he'll get to spend school here in Delta with me and Ben. He is so good with Peyton. He gets so excited to be able to play with her and being her big brother. I love my husband and my family. I am so blessed.

No comments: