Tuesday, April 23, 2013

February 2013!

 Just a cute picture of Charly:)
 Super bowl party with some of the high school students.  My kids love them and they are all really good with my kids so it was a really fun night.





 Zoe's getting pretty big!
 Ben's pretty cute some night with the kids.  This particular night, he was playing music on his Ipad and dancing with the girls.
 It is moments like this that my heart swells and I don't feel like I could possibly be happier.
 Chris helped me make his Valentines box for school.  He was pretty proud!
 One weekend in February, the kids and I got to spend in Bear Lake with my mom and dad.  My kids love getting out of routine and spending time with family:)
 Cody is pretty dang good with my youngins.
 They have someone to play with on the toys at Arctic Circle.

 Ignore the steam, but here is us swimming in Garden City.
 Aunt Tara and Princess Pey-Pey!
 Bentley loves his sister!
 Everyone napping away a Sunday afternoon.
 Chris played on the 4th-5th grade basketball team for Murtaugh and they did a great job.  They took 2nd place at their tournament.
 Bentley teaching Charly how to use the toys on the entertainment center!
 Chris- 9 yrs old
 Peyton- 4 yrs old
 Bentley- 2 yrs old
 Charly- 7 months
 Brotherly love!
 Sisters forever!

No comments: