Monday, May 7, 2012

Peyton Ali is 3!!!!!

 My Peyton Ali is 3!!!!  She loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so I tried to do a little bit of a Minnie theme.
 Her cupcakes were fun to do! And she thought they were so cute!
 We had a small get together to have hamburgers for dinner.
 Then it was present time!
 My Princess Pey Pey loves church and dresses!  Which I hate to admit, I don't know where she got either, but she is slowly but surely teaching her mom:)
 We sing songs every night to go to bed and one of her favorites is "I love to see the temple". I read somewhere that if you have a picture of the temple hung in your child's room, it helps as a daily reminder to strive to go there someday.  So I found the picture I took on Ben & I's anniversary trip to Salt Lake of the temple, got an 11x14 of it and she LOVES it!
 Her big present was a big bike. She really likes it and is still trying to figure out how to use it:)
 She was born on the 3rd and she turned 3 this year so it was her Golden Birthday!
 She was surrounded by those she loves and had a great day:)  Even blew out her candles all by herself!
After all was done, Bentley got to help Grannie Annie with the dishes!

Peyton is such a joy! She is the world's best big sister and can hardly wait for her new sister to get here so she can hold her.  She is such a big helper and follows mom all over the house, helping with whatever chore I happen to be doing.  She helps me load the washer with clothes, pushes the wet clothes into the drier after I set them on the door.  She gets her step stool and stands next to me at the sink and scrubs dishes.  She also loves to help me unload the dishwasher, putting away the dishes she can in the cupboards she can reach. If I'm vacuuming, she either has her toy vacuum and is following right behind me or she's keeping Bentley on the couch so he isn't scared.  She loves talking on the phone.  She will say I love you whenever she feels the need to and it makes the day of whoever the recipient happens to be.  Her favorite food is Mac-N-Cheese.  She loves gatorade, preferably blue or purple, or mom or dad's pop.  She also likes strawberry milk.  She calls granola bars candy bars.  She loves flowers!  If you give her one, she WILL pull off all the petals.  She loves changing her clothes and shoes.  She gets to play with her friend Paige every Tuesday and she loves it.  She loves to be the one to say the prayer on the food every night.  I am so blessed to have her beautiful spirit in my home.  She is a wonderful daughter and I look forward to seeing her grow!

No comments: