Saturday, December 10, 2011

November 28th-4th!

(1st) I've so been slacking on picture taking, but I do have a few. After Chris got home from his dad's after Thanksgiving break, we put up our Christmas tree together!
The kids had fun helping! The were a little mad when I put the dog gate up around the tree, but with young kids, this helps minimize the distruction that occurs between now and Christmas to the tree itself and the presents, once wrapped and put under the tree.

(2nd) The next day, before Chris left for school, he let Peyton in to plug in the tree and grabbed my camera to take a picture, since he LOVES feeling big and being able to take pictures for me.




(3rd) This was the last Boise State game of the regular season at home so Ben took Chris and his parents with him. I got to ride up with them and got to go shopping with the two youngins while they were at the game! We had alot of fun:) We were a little late getting back to them after they were done at the game, so Grandma and Chris peroused Albertson's until we got there.

No comments: