Sunday, July 17, 2011

July 11th -17th!

(15th) For 3 weeks during the summer, the school puts on lunch that's free for kids and only $3 for adults. It was a nice break up to our day to go down and have some lunch and visit.
(13th) My neices rode up to visit us for a few weeks. I have so much fun when they're here. They help me with things around the house and my kids and I get to do their hair all I want! Here was just one of the days I got to do Britnee's hair.

(13th) I was trying to show Bentley how crawling works since he hasn't quite figured it out. Well, Peyton hoped on and starting singing "Horsey horsey on our way". What a funny little girl!


(12th) Not very often does Ben reliquish his tv to anyone else when he's home, but he was well entertained by our attempts at playing Dance Dance Revolution!


(16th) We have all sorts of fruit trees out in the yard of the house we're renting. 2 types of cherries, 3 pear trees, an apricot tree, an apple tree, and 2 more tree's with stuff growing on them that kinds look like green plums so we aren't sure what they are. Well, one of the cherry trees was ripe quickly after we moved in. So we went out and started picking like crazy. And up near the top of the tree, this is what we found! A nicely built birds nest with 2 hungry baby birds. Every time we bumped their branch, they'd sit up with their mouths open ready to eat.


(16th) Here is Ben and I picking cherries. Britnee was up there too, but we didn't quite get her in the picture.


(16th) Peyton thought that the ladder in the yard was super fun!


(15th) It was a nice summer day so we invited Kristie and her kids to come over and play in the pool with us. Peyton and Kierstley were a little hesitant at first of getting into the cool pool.


(15th) Here is Britnee, Jocelynn, me, Kristie, Isabelle, and Bentley enjoying the water and the sun!

No comments: