Thursday, December 16, 2010

Small update!

The Christmas season is upon us and with as much as we've had going on lately, it's been going by way to fast. I'm trying really hard to remember to make the season fun and memorable for my kids. As part of that, we got the tree out while Grannie Annie was here helping with Bentley so we could share the joy with as many people as possible. I had to rehang the ornaments out of Peyton's reach later that night, but she had fun feeling like a big girl. And Chris is still getting the hand of spreading them out so it looks decorated all over, not just in one spot. That's probably my OCD tendencies coming out, but I wouldn't be me without them so we cope:) Takeing family pictures is getting more and more difficult with the more eye's that we need to be on the camera, but we do our best.
My 3 kids:) Wow, sounds crazy, but there they are and what a cute bunch they are.
And here is Bentley's first bath. He wasn't even to mad about it. With the wash cloth keeping him warm, he actually seemed to enjoy it.....until we had to wash him and get him out. But he'll get used to it and we'll get better at it again(amazing how much slips from your memory from kid to kid that you have to relearn).
As you can see, we're doing good. I love my life and my family and all the blessing the Lord has given me. This holiday season has been a good one so far and I can't wait to see how the rest pans out:)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

How fun! We're so excited for you. Glad you could get the tree up and decorated...Aliya is always taking off the ornaments and dropping them under the tree...I got sick of putting them back on so there they sit. haha Love you!