Sunday, April 11, 2010

Peyton's 1st Birthday!

My little princess turned one last Saturday(4.3). It just so happened to be the weekend Tara, Matt, and their kids were on spring break. So I planned a big party for Saturday afternoon for Peyton. It turned out so well. All that came were Ben, me, Peyton, Rusty, Sonja, Ann, Dayn, Tara, Matt, Jaycee, Britnee, Cody, Kyle, Jaimie, Casey, Kambry, Brynlee, Bryor, Broze, and Bristee. A great turn out.
As I uploaded the pictures, they didn't go on the way I wanted them to so pardon the mayham.Peyton and her birthday cupcake! These are some of the funnest pictures of them on their first birthdays. Noone's ever enjoyed cake so much;)
She wasn't quite sure what to do with the candles. She didn't try to touch the flame though so that's good. But how big she's getting still amazes me.

Grandpa Rusty wanted Peyton's to make her "mad cow face" so he was trying to show her the example. I'm sure kids just laugh at the stuff they can get us to do.
She enjoyed the heck out of that cupcake! And that face is priceless.
Peyton and Bristee are bound to be the best of friends. Bristee always had the cutest hair things and Peyton thinks they're great toys.
This frog is a toy that goes over the fosset in the bathtub. So this isn't quite what it's meant for, but like father like daughter;)
Brintee, Bristee, Brinlee, and Peyton playing with Pey Pey's birthday presents.
This was Peyton's loot. She had a great birthday party and will never doubt whether she's loved or not. I'm so suprised at how fast she's growing, but I'm loving every day!

No comments: