Wednesday, March 24, 2010

First Lost Tooth!

My little man is getting so big! He finally lost his first tooth. This first picture was taken Friday(3.19.10) when he got home from school. He told me he'd wiggled it all day at school and the bus driver told him it would probably come out before the end of the day. Well, he was so convinced it would to. It's all he talked about. So finally, after 3 hours of "mom, listen to it squish....." "mom, feel how loose it is....." "mom, I think it's even looser no, feel it....." I finally convinced him to let me tie some floss to it. After I tied the knot, I explained to him that the only way the string was coming off, was if the tooth came out. So he plugged the sink, and counted to three and......barely pulled and told me it was even looser. Just as I was going to leave him to do it by himself, I heard a tink-tink-tink as it landed in the sink.
He is such a handsome kid, and having the tooth gone, it just reminds me of how fast he's growing up. Ben even mentioned the other day how he looks pretty good with a tooth missing. I love him so much and I'm so glad I've been the one that was blessed to be his mom.

No comments: