Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mid-summer b-b-q!

Summer is so fun! We are enjoying all that comes with it. Playing in the pool in the yard, swimming at the local swim pool, snow cones, and barbequeing! Ben and I finally got our barbeque back from my parents house. It's been a while since we've been anywhere we could have it. Now that we are, we're enjoying it. Here is Peyton and I watching Ben cook steaks on the grill Monday(7.20.09) night.
He did such a good job. It was the best steak I can remember having. Cooked in our own back yard. And he said he didn't know how to grill. Next step, getting grilling utensils, regular forks lead to your hands being aweful close to the flames.

While we hung out, we let our puppies, Harley and Lexus, out to play too. Lexus is just under Chris's right arm and Harley is next to Chris's left foot. He was throwing the ball for them to play catch.

And alas, the final product! Baked potatoes and steak. Can't beat that. And thanks to Bret and Heidi, we now have a table big enough, we set Peyton's bouncer up on it, and we can eat and she doesn't feel left out. I love my family and am blessed beyond measure. I couldn't ask for more!

No comments: