Friday, February 15, 2008

It is a beautiful day! I'm awake, I had a good nights sleep, my husband and son love me, I have a nice warm house to stay in, and I couldn't be more blessed. I woke up with a shock this morning though. My little boy got his immunization shots yesterday for Kindergarten and was fine yesterday, but woke up in tears this morning because his legs hurt. Poor little guy is usually running around like a chicken with his head cut off, but today his is sitting very still and has already asked me to carry him around. But he's a trooper.

3 comments:

Tara Mc said...

Kelly, it looks great!! Just keep trying new things and pretty soon you'll get the hang of it and be as addicted as the rest of us. Love ya

Tara Mc said...

I need to learn how to leave a comment because my mom had to help me learn to post a comment SAD!!!!! I love your blog soooo cute!!!!!

teresa and the boys said...

Kelly! Yay -- someone else to add to my sad little blogroll! If ya' wanna', we're at

blog(dot)aaronboswell(dot)com

(The blogger account is pretty much just so I can comment on everyone else's!)

See you soon!